Friday, October 21, 2011

EXPLORATION 5

This exploration focuses on the animators ability to tell a story using a single image.
in your career, you will undoubtedly be given a single image and asked to turn it into an interesting animation.  The best animations are ones that tell a story through camera moves, and depth of field.

Phase 1: Research various images that you feel you could tell a story through your methods of animation.







Image Chosen:
      
I chose image 1, maily because out of all of my images, I feel that without a need for explanation or background story, it evoques a feeling on its own. The viewer puts their own experiences into the image to tell their own story.  
In this sense, the story I would like to tell through this is the departure of two soldiers to war, whilst saying goodbye to their wives. Revealing at first only the two people in the foreground and as the camera moves, reveal the couple the lays by the bus along with their suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment